Taste test: This state-themed version of Kit Kat (released alongside a Georgia Reese's and Texas Pay Day) came in the usual detachable four-finger Kit Kat configuration, with the Kit Kat logo in the center of each section, but the light pink color gave it a very different look.
I broke off my first finger and bit in to find a light wafer crunch and a very sweet strawberry flavor. It did taste a lot like real strawberry (even if the ingredients didn't show it containing any) but it was sweeter than I had hoped. I'd recommend a glass of cold milk to help balance that out.
Shop: Buy Kit Kat on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice sweet strawberry smell. Like fresh strawberries and cream.
From the package: “Crisp Wafers in Strawberry Cream” ... “Dist. by The Hershey Company Hershey PA 17033-0815 U.S.A. Under License from Societe des Produits Nestlé S.A. Vevey, Switzerland, Trademark Owners”
Online store: Buy Kit Kat on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Kit Kat (42 snacks)
- Bars (955 snacks)
- Fruit Snacks (444 snacks)
- Wafer bars (137 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2017
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road