Taste test: This state-themed version of Kit Kat (released alongside a Georgia Reese's and Texas Pay Day) came in the usual detachable four-finger Kit Kat configuration, with the Kit Kat logo in the center of each section, but the light pink color gave it a very different look.
I broke off my first finger and bit in to find a light wafer crunch and a very sweet strawberry flavor. It did taste a lot like real strawberry (even if the ingredients didn't show it containing any) but it was sweeter than I had hoped. I'd recommend a glass of cold milk to help balance that out.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice sweet strawberry smell. Like fresh strawberries and cream.
From the package: “Crisp Wafers in Strawberry Cream” ... “Dist. by The Hershey Company Hershey PA 17033-0815 U.S.A. Under License from Societe des Produits Nestlé S.A. Vevey, Switzerland, Trademark Owners”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at CVS Health. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road