Taste test: This Easter edition of Kit Kat followed the model of some other seasonal versions, modifying the traditional detachable four-finger structure by having a fancy design span multiple fingers.
In this case, the Easter Bunny's face went across two sections at one end of the bar, while the ears extended up separately, each into its own section. The entire four-finger bar contained two of the bunnies. One nice touch was that the bunny was wearing a bow tie, and an even nicer touch was that the bow tie had the Kit Kat logo on it. The taste was the usual Kit Kat, so it was very good. The way each bunny spanned two sections made it difficult to break the bar into four separate pieces, which could be a problem if you wanted to eat just one finger at a time. But that wasn't such a big problem, because two fingers is still who plenty narrow to bite into, and who eats just one Kit Kat finger in one sitting anyway?
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: The usual Kit Kit milk chocolate smell. Very Nice,
From the package: “Crisp wafers in milk chocolate”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Kit Kat (41 snacks)
- Chocolate (1756 snacks)
- Bars (937 snacks)
- Wafer bars (131 snacks)
- Easter Snacks (46 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Walgreen's. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Lay's Zhou Hei Ya Spicy Braised Duck Neck
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Treats
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road