Taste test: This four-finger bar had an off-white exterior, with tiny candy sprinkles in lots of colors embedded inside the top, and on the bottom, the wafers inside showing through the coating looked vaguely reddish.
I bit in to find that the bars had some dark beige wafers inside, not red at all, so it was weird that they looked red through the chocolate. The taste was like sweet white chocolate initially, but there were some hints of birthday cake frosting at times. It wasn't overly sweet, but it was sweet enough that a glass of cold milk worked well with the bar. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy Kit Kat on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mostly like white chocolate, but kind of like birthday cake frosting.
Online store: Buy Kit Kat on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Kit Kat (42 snacks)
- Chocolate (1825 snacks)
- Bars (962 snacks)
- Limited Editions (421 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2020
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road