Taste test: This four-finger bar had an off-white exterior, with tiny candy sprinkles in lots of colors embedded inside the top, and on the bottom, the wafers inside showing through the coating looked vaguely reddish.
I bit in to find that the bars had some dark beige wafers inside, not red at all, so it was weird that they looked red through the chocolate. The taste was like sweet white chocolate initially, but there were some hints of birthday cake frosting at times. It wasn't overly sweet, but it was sweet enough that a glass of cold milk worked well with the bar. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mostly like white chocolate, but kind of like birthday cake frosting.
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Walgreen's. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road