Taste test: This smallish candy bar had a top with a 2x5 grid, with a depiction of an ear of wheat embossed into each section of the chocolate. The bottom of the bar was bumpy. When we tried to break it apart into sections, it broke easily, but not cleanly at all, as the sections didn't succeed at defining where it would split. The illustration on the front to the wrapper seemed to show oats or some sort of nuts inside, in addition to a creamy filling, be while we could see a creamy filling, we couldn't really see any nuts or oats inside it.
We crunched in to find a mild crunch and lots of creamy milk chocolate and creamy filling. A bit of an odd one, but good enough for a minor chocolate rush.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice creamy milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “Gefüllte Vollmilchschokolade mit Milchfüllung (59 %) und verschiedenen Cerealien” ... “Hergestellt in Deutschland”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Karl's Sausage Kitchen & European Market. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road