Taste test: This smallish candy bar had a top with a 2x5 grid, with a depiction of an ear of wheat embossed into each section of the chocolate. The bottom of the bar was bumpy. When we tried to break it apart into sections, it broke easily, but not cleanly at all, as the sections didn't succeed at defining where it would split. The illustration on the front to the wrapper seemed to show oats or some sort of nuts inside, in addition to a creamy filling, be while we could see a creamy filling, we couldn't really see any nuts or oats inside it.
We crunched in to find a mild crunch and lots of creamy milk chocolate and creamy filling. A bit of an odd one, but good enough for a minor chocolate rush.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice creamy milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “Gefüllte Vollmilchschokolade mit Milchfüllung (59 %) und verschiedenen Cerealien” ... “Hergestellt in Deutschland”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road