Taste test: This wrapper contained two parallel candy bars, each individually wrapped in cellophane.
The bars consisted of four sections each, with a milk chocolate exterior and a sprinkling of darker chocolate on top. The individual cellophane wrappers each had a handy pull tab on one end that made opening it very easy. I peeled off the tab and bit into the first section to find that the interior consisted of light wafers and some hazelnut creme. The separate wrappers proved very handy, as once opened, that arrangement allowed me to squeeze the bar out as I ate it, touching only the cellophane and keeping my hands clean. The taste was pretty good, as there was a good amount of chocolate, lots of hazelnut flavor and a light overall feel. Good stuff.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
From the package: “Milk chocolate covered wafers with smooth milky hazelnut filling”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Karl's Sausage Kitchen & European Market. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road