Taste test: This wrapper contained two parallel candy bars, each individually wrapped in cellophane.
The bars consisted of four sections each, with a milk chocolate exterior and a sprinkling of darker chocolate on top. The individual cellophane wrappers each had a handy pull tab on one end that made opening it very easy. I peeled off the tab and bit into the first section to find that the interior consisted of light wafers and some hazelnut creme. The separate wrappers proved very handy, as once opened, that arrangement allowed me to squeeze the bar out as I ate it, touching only the cellophane and keeping my hands clean. The taste was pretty good, as there was a good amount of chocolate, lots of hazelnut flavor and a light overall feel. Good stuff.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
From the package: “Milk chocolate covered wafers with smooth milky hazelnut filling”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Italy (41 reviews)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Bars (955 snacks)
- Hazelnut Snacks (51 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2014
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road