Kellogg's Mixed Berry Fruity Snacks
Taste test: These gummy candies were shaped like cartoonish, sort of two-dimensional strawberries, blueberries and raspberries.
They were made with lots of sugar, but the ingredients did list grape juice concentrate and strawberry concentrate as well. The strawberry- and raspberry-shaped ones had the same red color, and all three kinds had the same mixed berry flavor as far as I could taste. It was really mostly a grape juice taste. The texture was nice, very easy to bite into, and the taste was pretty good as fruit-flavored candies go.
Shop: Buy gummies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild fruit candy smell.
From the package: “0g Fat 100% DV Vitamin C” ... “About 2.5 Servings”
Online store: Buy gummies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Fruit Snacks (444 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (395 snacks)
- Gummy Candies (70 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2007
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at TechTarget headquarters, 117 Kendrick Street, Needham, Massachusetts. Review published August 2007.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road