Taste test: Having been surprised by the deliciousness of Keebler's peanut butter and chocolate Jumbo Fudge Sticks, I jumped at the chance to buy these as soon as I spotted them, as I'm a big fan of mint chocolate.
This version had four wafer layers surrounding three green mint layers, with the whole exterior coated in chocolate fudge. The actual bars looked exactly like the picture on the box. And they were really good. The bar had a light feel with a nice soft crunch, and the mint was excellent and mixed well with the thin layer of chocolate. The only problem with these was that only six bars came in the box, and it was hard to resist eating them all in rapid succession.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Really nice minty chocolate smell. Wow.
From the package: “Fudge Coated Creme Wafers” ... “Made with 100% Cocoa”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Ferrera Candy Co.
Categories for this snack:
- All Keebler (35 snacks)
- Chocolate (1805 snacks)
- Bars (954 snacks)
- Mints (163 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2012
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
- Marilan Tartelette Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road