Taste test: These bars were kind of like the various "nutty bars" (from Mrs.
Freshley's, Hostess and Little Debbie), combining chocolate, wafers and peanut butter, except in this case without the peanut butter. And except better than any of those. This kind was really quite good. The interior alternated between layers of white creme and bright orange wafers (4 wafer layers and 3 creme layers) and the exterior was chocolate fudge. It was really tasty and addictive. These came in a huge pack, with three 8-packs of bars combined into one large Costco package, and it was hard to resist going to town on the whole thing.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice creamy fudge smell. Great.
From the package: “Fudge Covered Creme Wafers”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Ferrera Candy Co.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Costco. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road