Taste test: These bars were kind of like the various "nutty bars" (from Mrs.
Freshley's, Hostess and Little Debbie), combining chocolate, wafers and peanut butter, except in this case without the peanut butter. And except better than any of those. This kind was really quite good. The interior alternated between layers of white creme and bright orange wafers (4 wafer layers and 3 creme layers) and the exterior was chocolate fudge. It was really tasty and addictive. These came in a huge pack, with three 8-packs of bars combined into one large Costco package, and it was hard to resist going to town on the whole thing.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice creamy fudge smell. Great.
From the package: “Fudge Covered Creme Wafers”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Ferrera Candy Co.
Categories for this snack:
- All Keebler (35 snacks)
- Chocolate (1805 snacks)
- Bars (954 snacks)
- Wafer bars (135 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2011
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road