Taste test: This box contained 20 pieces of chocolate from Germany that were apparently shaped like cat tongues (I say "apparently" because I have no idea what a cat tongue is shaped like).
The shape was wider and thicker toward the ends of the tongue, and narrower and thinner in the middle. I bit in to find a soft feel and good intense milk chocolate taste. One piece provided a good chocolate rush, but they were small enough that it would be easy to eat several of them.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild chocolate smell.
From the package: “milk chocolate • chocolat au lait”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Germany (60 reviews)
- Chocolate (1805 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (395 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2020
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road