Taste test: This box contained 20 pieces of chocolate from Germany that were apparently shaped like cat tongues (I say "apparently" because I have no idea what a cat tongue is shaped like).
The shape was wider and thicker toward the ends of the tongue, and narrower and thinner in the middle. I bit in to find a soft feel and good intense milk chocolate taste. One piece provided a good chocolate rush, but they were small enough that it would be easy to eat several of them.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild chocolate smell.
From the package: “milk chocolate • chocolat au lait”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at Karl's Sausage Kitchen & European Market. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road