Taste test: This narrow, long wafer bar had four wafer layers separated by three light-colored chocolate creme layers, with a milk chocolate coating over the whole exterior.
When we bit in, it felt surprisingly dense for a wafer bar, despite the whole bar feeling quite light in the hand. There was a light crunch from the wafers, plus lots of great creamy milk chocolate taste. The wafers did lower the overall density, but they hardly lowered the density of the chocolateness, as it was really quite intense and very good. A very nice bar, quite satisfying.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “Keep cool and dry. Almacenar frío y seco.” ... “Swiss wafer speciality cover with milk chocolate (38%)” ... “Made in Switzerland”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Nimah Market, North Cambridge. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road