Taste test: This narrow, long wafer bar had four wafer layers separated by three light-colored chocolate creme layers, with a milk chocolate coating over the whole exterior.
When we bit in, it felt surprisingly dense for a wafer bar, despite the whole bar feeling quite light in the hand. There was a light crunch from the wafers, plus lots of great creamy milk chocolate taste. The wafers did lower the overall density, but they hardly lowered the density of the chocolateness, as it was really quite intense and very good. A very nice bar, quite satisfying.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “Keep cool and dry. Almacenar frío y seco.” ... “Swiss wafer speciality cover with milk chocolate (38%)” ... “Made in Switzerland”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road