Taste test: This dark version of the Kägi milk chocolate wafer was narrow and long, with three wafer layers inside separate by two chocolate layers and the whole exterior coated in a thin layer of dark chocolate.
The bar had a fairly light feel and a soft crunch, and the chocolate seemed particularly sweet and creamy as dark chocolate goes, though it still tasted like dark chocolate. Personally, I'm a bigger fan of milk chocolate than dark, and I thought Kägi's milk wafer was excellent, this one a small step down.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild dark chocolate smell.
From the package: “Made in Switzerland” ... “Swiss wafer specialty covered with dark chocolate (38%).” “Keep cool and dry.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road