Taste test: This dark version of the Kägi milk chocolate wafer was narrow and long, with three wafer layers inside separate by two chocolate layers and the whole exterior coated in a thin layer of dark chocolate.
The bar had a fairly light feel and a soft crunch, and the chocolate seemed particularly sweet and creamy as dark chocolate goes, though it still tasted like dark chocolate. Personally, I'm a bigger fan of milk chocolate than dark, and I thought Kägi's milk wafer was excellent, this one a small step down.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild dark chocolate smell.
From the package: “Made in Switzerland” ... “Swiss wafer specialty covered with dark chocolate (38%).” “Keep cool and dry.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Nimah Market, North Cambridge. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road