KC Candy Ginger Toffees
Taste test: These candies were individually wrapped in a design similar to the main bag, and when I unwrapped one, it had kind of a blocky shape, except with irregular ends, and a light caramel color.
I bit in to find that the candy was chewable but not all that soft initially. The taste started as more toffee than ginger, and it remained that way for most of the eating process, but the ginger became way more noticeable just about when the remainer of it fully dissolved and thereafter. A nice taste.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not much.
From the package: “Award winning” ... “Caramels au beurre au gingembre”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Trinidad and Tobago (17 reviews)
- Ginger Snacks (59 snacks)
- Butter Toffee Snacks (59 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2018
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
- Lay's Kettle Cooked Flamin' Hot Limón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road