KC Candy Ginger Toffees
Taste test: These candies were individually wrapped in a design similar to the main bag, and when I unwrapped one, it had kind of a blocky shape, except with irregular ends, and a light caramel color.
I bit in to find that the candy was chewable but not all that soft initially. The taste started as more toffee than ginger, and it remained that way for most of the eating process, but the ginger became way more noticeable just about when the remainer of it fully dissolved and thereafter. A nice taste.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not much.
From the package: “Award winning” ... “Caramels au beurre au gingembre”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Trinidad and Tobago (16 reviews)
- Butter Toffee Snacks (54 snacks)
- Ginger Snacks (51 snacks)
This snack was discovered at America's Food Basket, Codman Square, Dorchester. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Cheetos Bugles Seafood Flavor
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road