Taste test: These snacks from Poland looked like rocks in a variety of colors, and having had some Chocolate Rocks that looked loosely similar, I figured they might contain chocolate.
Wrong! The Polish name of the snack translated as "Pebbles Pebbles" which didn't help, but some of the English on the back of the bag indicated the pieces were made from peanuts, with lots of other surprising things also included in the ingredients.
I grabbed a bunch and bit in to find an odd, kind of crunchy feel, along with an odd, kind of peanutty taste. Odd.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild peanut smell.
From the package: “Peanut candies in sugar coating.” ... “Ingredients: peanuts (51%), sugar, glucose syrup, concentrates from: safflower, lemon, carrot, spirulina, sweet potato, radish, apple; colour (extract from pepper), glazing agents (Talc, Beeswax, white and yellow), Palm oil, flavouring. May contain milk.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at DJ's Market, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road