Justin's Organic Peanut Butter Cups
Taste test: These peanut butter cups had generally the same appearance as Reese's, with two same-sized peanut butter cups in the package, with the most noticeable difference being that the wrapper on each cup was white rather than black.
I love Reese's, so I was eager to determine whether these could match up. The mild chocolate was smooth and creamy and not overly sweet, and the peanut butter didn't seem to be as thick as the signature Reese's peanut butter. Everything was more solid and less melty than a Reese's. I liked these a lot, but the taste and feel didn't remind me much of Reese's at all. The same general formula led to a very different, but also good, result.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good peanut butter and chocolate smell.
From the package: “Think of your favorite peanut butter cup. How would you feel if we told you that compared to ours it tastes like chocolate covered sawdust? That's right, I said it. Imagine what happens when I take the best tasting organic peanut butter in the world and delicately place it into the highest quality organic and fair-trade chocolate available. Yup. Peanut Butter Cup Perfection.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Justin's Nut Butter
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at Sweets & Snacks Expo, Chicago. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
- Lay's White Rabbit Rich Toffee
- Lay's Oyster Vermicelli
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road