Jurassic World Assorted Fruit Flavored Snacks
Taste test: These dino gummies came in a six different varieties, some depicting parts of dinosaurs, such as feet and heads, while others were entire dinosaurs, but they were all roughly the same size, so the scale was all over the map. Each color corresponded consistently to a particular shape.
The shapes were not all that impressive, as in about half the cases, you really had to examine a piece for a while to figure out what it was. The taste and texture were a lot like the other Kelloggs-made gummies, with a very chewy feel, not as soft as some gummies, and a fruit flavor that didn't seem to vary much from color to color. Pretty average.
Shop: Buy gummies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mildly sweet fruit smell.
From the package: “Made with real fruit*” ... “Ingredients: Corn Syrup, Sugar, Apple Puree Concentrate, Water, Modified Corn Starch, Gelatin, Contains 2% Or Less Of Citric Acid, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Natural And Artificial Flavors, Yellow 5, Red 40, Sodium Citrate, Blue 1.” ... “*Made with equal to 20% fruit”
Online store: Buy gummies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Fruit Snacks (444 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (395 snacks)
- Gummy Candies (70 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2016
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road