Taste test: This special version of Junior Mints was shaped like hearts, and the pieces seemed to be a bit larger than the regular Junior Mints.
Half of them had a special pinkish red filling, while the rest had the usual white. The actual pieces were not quite as nicely shaped as the perfectly formed hearts pictured on the package, but they still tasted like Junior Mints, which is to say quite minty and nicely chocolatey. And as with most Junior Mint experiences, it was hard for me to stop eating them without finishing the whole box.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: The usual Junior Mints smell, mildly mint and quite nice.
From the package: “Celebrate this special day with heat shaped Junior Mints! Featuring a unique heart shape with red and white centers, Junior Mints will deliver the dame great taste and rich chocolate coating you have come to expect in this unique product.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Tootsie Roll Industries Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- All Junior Mints (6 snacks)
- Chocolate (1719 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (373 snacks)
- Mints (154 snacks)
- Holiday-themed snacks (86 snacks)
- Valentine's Day Candies (6 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Christmas Tree Shops. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Kettle Chips Farmstand Ranch
- Góralki Nugatowe
- Great Value Stack Attack Barbecue
- Harry Potter Chocolate Creatures
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road