Taste test: This bar from Colombia was fairly thick and had a 5x2 section grid, with no decoration on the smooth section tops and just chocolate showing there. On the bottom of the bar, there was evidence of peanuts thanks to some bumps and a few bit of peanuts showing through.
I bit in to find that the bar was easy to bite into and had some crunch from the whole peanuts inside. The bar promised milk chocolate and peanuts, pretty simple, and it delivered just that, with plenty of both. I enjoyed it a lot with a glass of cold milk.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good chocolate and peanuts smell.
From the package: “Milk chocolate with peanuts”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Colombia (42 reviews)
- Chocolate (1810 snacks)
- Bars (956 snacks)
- Nuts (513 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2019
This snack was discovered . Review published August 2019.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road