Taste test: These wafer rolls followed a similar formula to the chocolate version, as the box contained three packs of 12 sticks, each about 3 inches long. The sticks had a lighter color in this case, a very light beige (lighter than shown on the package) and no spiral stripe like the chocolate ones (despite the appearance of a stripe on the package). What did match the package was the unusual choice of an inner coating didn't even attempt to look like strawberry — it had an off-white color.
We crunched in to find that the tubes had a very nice, light, brittle feel. The inner coating with the strawberry flavor was a bit gritty in a sugary way, but it still tasted good. Despite the lack of strawberry coloring, the flavor was like strawberry, at least to most people who tried them. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice strawberry smell.
From the package: “Promo pack extra 50%” ... “Made in Malaysia”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Super 88, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
- Twizzlers Twists Orange Cream Pop
- Hershey's Kisses with Caramel
- Tiki Gold Coconut Craze
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road