Taste test: Inside the box were three foil packs (we're figuring that the third one was the "extra 50%") with a gold-ish color and the words "Julie's ... bakes better biscuits" on each one. Inside each wrapper was a plastic tray holding a dozen wafers, arranged in two layers of six. Each piece was about 3 inches long, generally brownish beige in color, with a single spiral of chocolate color wrapping its way around the entire length. The center was hollow, and we could see a milk chocolate coating on the inside surface.
We crunched in to find an excellent light, crispy crunch, with a great chocolate taste. Excellent!
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mild chocolate smell.
From the package: “Promo pack extra 50%” ... “Made in Malaysia”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Malaysia (71 reviews)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Wafer rolls (45 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2015
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road