Taste test: Inside the box were three foil packs (we're figuring that the third one was the "extra 50%") with a gold-ish color and the words "Julie's ... bakes better biscuits" on each one. Inside each wrapper was a plastic tray holding a dozen wafers, arranged in two layers of six. Each piece was about 3 inches long, generally brownish beige in color, with a single spiral of chocolate color wrapping its way around the entire length. The center was hollow, and we could see a milk chocolate coating on the inside surface.
We crunched in to find an excellent light, crispy crunch, with a great chocolate taste. Excellent!
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mild chocolate smell.
From the package: “Promo pack extra 50%” ... “Made in Malaysia”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Super 88, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Crunch 'n Munch Brownie Brittle Crunch Popcorn Clusters
- Pap's Spicy 100% Beef Stick
- Cheetos Bugles Seafood Flavor
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road