Taste test: Much like the chocolate-filled version of Cocoro, this box contained three packs of a dozen wafers each, but this time the interiors of each tube had a while vanilla creme rather than chocolate. The rolls were fairly short and stubby, with a very dark brown exterior and a very white coating on the insides of the tubes.
I crunched in to find a great brittle, crumbly feel, with a nice mix of chocolate and vanilla. The creme was subtle enough that I couldn't really feel it much, but I could taste it. The taste of the combination of wafers and creme was a lot like Oreos, even if the texture was nothing like Oreos. Very good.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Intense chocolate smell, like chocolate cake.
From the package: “Berkrim perisa vanila”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Malaysia (71 reviews)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Wafer rolls (45 snacks)
- Vanilla Snacks (29 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2015
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road