Joyva Sesame Crunch
Taste test: This bag contained small, individually wrapped bricks made from sesame and various kinds of sugar.
I crunched in to find a fairly solid crunch, not so hard as to break my teeth, but a challenge on the very first bite, with a whole lot of sweetness and a whole lot of sesame taste. Sesame definitely tastes different when combined with sugar, and the combination worked pretty well here.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not much.
From the package: “Ingredients: Sesame Seed, Sugar, Corn Syrup, Honey.” ... “Kosher for Passover Rabbi D.I. Sheinkopf”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Joyva Corp.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Wegmans. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road