Taste test: This box contained a tray holding a dozen chocolate-covered marshmallow sticks with a series of ridges along their lengths (I guess the were called Twists because they had sort of a spiral-like look, though the weren't really spirals). I bit in to find a soft feel and a texture that was about midway along the marshmallow spectrum from chewy to melty.
The package came wrapped in cellophane, which I didn't give much significance at first. But when I re-opened it the next day to eat some more pieces, I found that the marshmallow felt much chewier, so apparently these have a short shelf life once opened.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good mix of marshmallow and chocolate.
From the package: “Kosher for Passover Rabbi D.I. Sheinkopf” ... “Please note: liquified legumous extracts, E.G., corn syrup, in kosher for passover foods, are fully sanctioned for ashkenazim and sephardim alike by preeminent orthodox halachic authorities, including the renowned Posek Hador, R. Yitzchak Elchanon spector, ZTL.” ... “Made in the USA”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Joyva Corp.
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1805 snacks)
- Marshmallow snacks (134 snacks)
- Passover Snacks (34 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2017
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road