Taste test: I've eaten halvah many times, but this small bar might have been the first time I had a version with no chocolate whatsoever, with neither a chocolate coating nor a marble interior where chocolate is mixed into the bar itself.
I'm a big milk chocolate fan, and I do like eating halvah, but this was a real test for my ability to really enjoy the halvah without benefit of the chocolate. The good news is that the bar passed the test. I still enjoyed this sweetened finely crushed sesame concoction.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mildly sweet, but not particularly like sesame.
From the package: “A delicious sesame treat!” ... “Ingredients: Crushed Sesame, Corn Syrup, Sugar, Partially Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, (Cotton Seed, Soya), Dried Egg Albumin, Natural and Artificial Flavor.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Joyva Corp.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road