Taste test: This grape-flavored version of Mike and Ike (sold years ago under the separate brand of Jolly Joes) is the only Mike and Ike flavor that we know of that puts just one flavor into the box, rather than a mix of different kinds.
The capsule-shaped pieces were shaped like typical Mike and Ike's and had a very dark purple color (far darker than the pieces pictured on the package) so that they looked almost black. We bit in to find that they were soft and very good, with an intense grape flavor that wasn't overly sugary.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like grape candy.
From the package: “Chewy Grape Flavored Candies” ... “New look! Now with real fruit juice”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Just Born Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road