Johnny Apple Treats
Taste test: These spherical, shiny, soft candies were a green, apple-flavored version of the brown Alexander the Grape, and the color and near-spherical shapes gave them the look of oversized peas.
They really did taste like actual apple, not a candy version of apple, and they did stick to the teeth a bit upon chewing. The apple taste was even more impressive because, much like the grape version, they actually contained Lemon Juice but not actual apple!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like apple, not overly sweet.
From the package: “Candy is as candy does, and oh golly does this candy do. Lovable and kind, this candy sees the best in people, and answers to a higher candy calling. So, would you like an apple treat?” ... “Warning: Small objects such as hard and soft candies may inadvertently become lodged in the throat.” ... “Product of U.S. & Canada”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: 1908 Candy Company
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road