John Deere Fruit Flavored Snacks
Taste test: What do tractors have to do with snacks? Well, this box contained 10 bags of gummy fruit snacks in the shapes of various farm and tractor items.
With the John Deere branding on the box, it could just as well have contained sparkplugs, but as it turned out, these fruit snacks actually tasted pretty good. The different varieties had only slightly different fruit tastes, and in some cases it was hard to tell the difference between the flavors. The box said that the overall flavors were strawberry, grape, orange and cherry. There were six different shapes/colors: red barns with silos (tasted most like cherry), orange suns (orange flavor), green golf carts (possibly grape), yellow plows (I was expecting lemon flavor, but really it tasted a lot like the orange), green tractors (maybe grape flavor, but not much) and purple pigs (grape flavored, and yes, the really were purple pigs). The taste was a lot like other recent kinds of gummy fruit snacks, a good fruit flavor without being too sugary.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild but good citrusy fruit smell.
From the package: “100% DV Vitamin C” ... “80 Calories” ... “Fat Free”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Kmart. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road