Taste test: This small box contained three round tubs of the same chocolate/peanut butter concoction that came with the "Dippers" version of Jif To Go, but in this case it here were no pretzels included.
Indeed, it came without anything other than the dip. The dip was great when we had it with the pretzels — smooth and loaded with delicious peanut butter and chocolate — so getting three things of dip for $1 was an excellent deal. The problem was that given the picture of a cracker being dipped on the package, I was expecting more than just the dip. Even a spoon would have been fine. But it's not really a useful "To Go" item if there's not a convenient way to eat it. So don't forget your spoon or dippable food!
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Great!
From the package: “Peanut butter & chocolate flavored spread” ... “Great for Dipping ... A Better Way To Snack on The Go!” ... “No refrigeration necessary”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: J.M. Smucker Co.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road