Taste test: This small box contained three round tubs of the same chocolate/peanut butter concoction that came with the "Dippers" version of Jif To Go, but in this case it here were no pretzels included.
Indeed, it came without anything other than the dip. The dip was great when we had it with the pretzels — smooth and loaded with delicious peanut butter and chocolate — so getting three things of dip for $1 was an excellent deal. The problem was that given the picture of a cracker being dipped on the package, I was expecting more than just the dip. Even a spoon would have been fine. But it's not really a useful "To Go" item if there's not a convenient way to eat it. So don't forget your spoon or dippable food!
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Great!
From the package: “Peanut butter & chocolate flavored spread” ... “Great for Dipping ... A Better Way To Snack on The Go!” ... “No refrigeration necessary”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: J.M. Smucker Co.
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (349 snacks)
- Snack & Dip Kits (55 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2017
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road