Taste test: This large brick of detachable wafers had far fewer pieces than most similar products — just 12 of them — but that's not to say this is a skimpy snack.
Each of the pieces was fairly big, with a width of about an inch, a bit under 4 inches long, and with a whole lot of total layers in each piece: five wafer layers surrounding four strawberry creme layers. The 12 pieces were arranged in two layers, but with a different setup than typical wafer packages: just two pieces stretched the length of the package, as there were three parallel rows of them. They were good wafers, with a light feel, crisp crunch and tasty strawberry flavor.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice sweet strawberry smell.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from China (129 reviews)
- Fruit Snacks (444 snacks)
- Wafer bars (137 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2016
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road