Taste test: This large brick of detachable wafers had far fewer pieces than most similar products — just 12 of them — but that's not to say this is a skimpy snack.
Each of the pieces was fairly big, with a width of about an inch, a bit under 4 inches long, and with a whole lot of total layers in each piece: five wafer layers surrounding four strawberry creme layers. The 12 pieces were arranged in two layers, but with a different setup than typical wafer packages: just two pieces stretched the length of the package, as there were three parallel rows of them. They were good wafers, with a light feel, crisp crunch and tasty strawberry flavor.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice sweet strawberry smell.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Super 88, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
- Tayto Muchos Nacho Cheese
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road