Taste test: This large package of wafers had the same unusual arrangement of wafers that we detailed in the review of its strawberry counterpart, as there were only 12 of them, though they were large.
They were indeed filled with chocolate, but somehow I misinterpreted the package, so right up until opening it, I expected a coffee flavor — I thought that those were coffee beans pictured on front! Strangely, the taste was actually like a combination of coconut and chocolate, despite the absence of coconut in the ingredients. Good, though.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild chocolate smell.
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from China (129 reviews)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Wafer bars (137 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2016
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road