Taste test: This large package of wafers had the same unusual arrangement of wafers that we detailed in the review of its strawberry counterpart, as there were only 12 of them, though they were large.
They were indeed filled with chocolate, but somehow I misinterpreted the package, so right up until opening it, I expected a coffee flavor — I thought that those were coffee beans pictured on front! Strangely, the taste was actually like a combination of coconut and chocolate, despite the absence of coconut in the ingredients. Good, though.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild chocolate smell.
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Super 88, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
- Varitas de Verduras
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road