Taste test: This tiny chocolate bar had four semi-detachable sections, each bearing the Jet logo.
The taste was a bit different from the usual milk chocolate bars, as it seemed a bit dryer at first but then plenty moist once I bit in. I liked the taste a lot, as it provided a good quick hit of chocolate, and eating the whole bar seemed fairly filling, considering how small the bar was.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good creamy chocolate smell.
From the package: “Chocolate de leche” ... “Cont. Neto 12 g/Net Wt. 0,42 oz”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Perola Supermarket (Kensington Market) Toronto. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Treats
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
- StarKist Bold Tuna Creations Hot Buffalo Style
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road