Taste test: This tiny chocolate bar had four semi-detachable sections, each bearing the Jet logo.
The taste was a bit different from the usual milk chocolate bars, as it seemed a bit dryer at first but then plenty moist once I bit in. I liked the taste a lot, as it provided a good quick hit of chocolate, and eating the whole bar seemed fairly filling, considering how small the bar was.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good creamy chocolate smell.
From the package: “Chocolate de leche” ... “Cont. Neto 12 g/Net Wt. 0,42 oz”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road