Jelly Belly Sours
Taste test: This assortment of Jelly Belly jelly beans included the flavors Sour Apple, Sour Blueberry, Sour Cherry, Sour Grape, Sour Lemon, Sour Orange, Sour Peach, Sour Raspberry, Sour Strawberry and Sour Watermelon.
(Did I mention that they were sours?) After reading the list of flavors, I feared that the balance might be a bit too sour, but in reality each kind was a mix of sweet and sour, and the fruit flavors were quite good across the board..
Shop: Buy Jelly Belly on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not much.
From the package: “Product Guarantee: Your Jelly belly confection items are made from the finest food ingredients. They should reach you in excellent condition.”
Online store: Buy Jelly Belly on Amazon #ad
Company: Jelly Belly Candy Company
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ann & Hope Dollar Store, Dartmouth, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road