Jelly Belly Star Wars
Taste test: This packet of jelly beans from a galaxy far, far away wasn't the same as the Galaxy Mix that we ate as part of the George Lucas Diet — but it was close. As with the previous one, all of the flavors had "Sparkling" to start their names. Four of the six were duplicates from Galaxy Mix: Berry Blue, Blueberry, Grape Soda and Wild Blackberry. New to this mix were Cream Soda and Very Cherry. I opened the bag to find that the beans really did look sparkling, with lots of metallic-looking stuff, especially in the blue and purple ones.
It was a good mix of flavors. The big surprise for me was Cream Soda. I don't drink soda, so I really had no idea what it would taste like, but I found it to be quite good. Of the others, I liked grape the best.
Shop: Buy Jelly Belly on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Fruity smell with a mix of sweet and sour.
Online store: Buy Jelly Belly on Amazon #ad
Company: Jelly Belly Candy Company
Categories for this snack:
- Fruit Snacks (444 snacks)
- Jelly Beans (27 snacks)
- Star Wars snacks (22 snacks)
- Beverage-themed (20 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2020
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road