Taste test: I like eating pancakes as much as the next guy, or probably more, and with lots of butter and syrup on top, so I had to give this new jelly beans flavor a try.
The beans had a light brown color, with the usual Jelly Belly range of shapes and the Jelly Belly logo (or a subset of it) in white on each one. The taste was reasonably like maple syrup, and not as intense as just plain maple syrup, so it was sort of like actually pouring it on to pancakes. I thought it was pretty good. I shared the rest of the bag with some folks enjoying beers after going running, and the responses were very enthusiastic.
Shop: Buy Jelly Belly on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like Log Cabin syrup.
From the package: “You'll flip over our pancakes with maple syrup! Oh the bliss of made-from-scratch pancakes, hot off the griddle, swimming in butter and maple syrup. Now you can enjoy this sweet breakfast indulgence anytime with our newest jelly bean flavor”
Online store: Buy Jelly Belly on Amazon #ad
Company: Jelly Belly Candy Company
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Five Below. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Fire! Sauce Flavor
- Terrell's Syracuse Style Potato Chips
- Godiva Signature Milk Chocolate 8 Mini Bars
- Good & Smart Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion
- Lipo Mini Roll Strawberry Flavor
- Rice Krispies Treats SpongeBob Limited Edition
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Nacho Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road