Taste test: I like eating pancakes as much as the next guy, or probably more, and with lots of butter and syrup on top, so I had to give this new jelly beans flavor a try.
The beans had a light brown color, with the usual Jelly Belly range of shapes and the Jelly Belly logo (or a subset of it) in white on each one. The taste was reasonably like maple syrup, and not as intense as just plain maple syrup, so it was sort of like actually pouring it on to pancakes. I thought it was pretty good. I shared the rest of the bag with some folks enjoying beers after going running, and the responses were very enthusiastic.
Shop: Buy Jelly Belly on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like Log Cabin syrup.
From the package: “You'll flip over our pancakes with maple syrup! Oh the bliss of made-from-scratch pancakes, hot off the griddle, swimming in butter and maple syrup. Now you can enjoy this sweet breakfast indulgence anytime with our newest jelly bean flavor”
Online store: Buy Jelly Belly on Amazon #ad
Company: Jelly Belly Candy Company
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road