Jelly Belly Hello Kitty Favorite Flavors
Taste test: This small box (which looked kind of like a small box of cigarettes) contained an assortment of jelly beans chosen apparently because they all fit into the Hello Kitty color scheme.
I guess that's as good of a way to pick the assortment as any. The flavors were Bubble Gum (pretty good, very mild, and really tasted like gum on the first bite); Cotton Candy (definitely not the feel of cotton candy, but again, the first bite seemed fairly authentic in terms of flavor); Red Apple (pretty good, it really did remind me a bit of a Red Delicious); Sour Cherry (pretty good, and I don't even like cherries); Strawberry Cheesecake (very mild, but a nice taste); and Very Cherry (ick). Five edible flavors out of six isn't so bad, so a pretty good mix.
Shop: Buy Jelly Belly on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not much.
From the package: “Package May Not Contain Every Flavor.” ... “A Fat Free Food • Gluten Free • 100 Calories” ... “Peanut Free”
Online store: Buy Jelly Belly on Amazon #ad
Company: Jelly Belly Candy Company
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Five Below. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road