Jelly Belly Hello Kitty Favorite Flavors
Taste test: This small box (which looked kind of like a small box of cigarettes) contained an assortment of jelly beans chosen apparently because they all fit into the Hello Kitty color scheme.
I guess that's as good of a way to pick the assortment as any. The flavors were Bubble Gum (pretty good, very mild, and really tasted like gum on the first bite); Cotton Candy (definitely not the feel of cotton candy, but again, the first bite seemed fairly authentic in terms of flavor); Red Apple (pretty good, it really did remind me a bit of a Red Delicious); Sour Cherry (pretty good, and I don't even like cherries); Strawberry Cheesecake (very mild, but a nice taste); and Very Cherry (ick). Five edible flavors out of six isn't so bad, so a pretty good mix.
Shop: Buy Jelly Belly on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not much.
From the package: “Package May Not Contain Every Flavor.” ... “A Fat Free Food • Gluten Free • 100 Calories” ... “Peanut Free”
Online store: Buy Jelly Belly on Amazon #ad
Company: Jelly Belly Candy Company
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Five Below. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road