Jelly Belly Fruit Bowl
Taste test: This jelly bean mixture combined 16 different fruit flavors, and (as with many jelly bean combo packs) the similar colors of some flavors posed a few challenges.
Green ones included Green Apple, Lemon Lime, Juicy Pear and Watermelon, though they were at least different shades. The one that I'm figuring was supposed to be Lemon Lime didn't taste much like lemon lime at first, but after that I thought it did taste a lot like Lemon Lime Gatorade. The other green ones were spot-on, including the watermelon. There were also a number of red ones, with Pomegranate, Raspberry, Red Apple and Very Cherry. I can't say that I know off-hand what pomegranate tastes like (but thanks to some spots, I was able to match that one to the key), but the other red ones were good. The white ones (shown as gray on the key) were supposed to be coconut but seemed a bit out of place in this mix, though they definitely taste like coconut. The citrus fruit ones — Lemon, Pink Grapefruit and Tangerine — were branded on the bag as being Sunkist® and those were all pretty good. Overall, a good mix.
Shop: Buy Jelly Belly on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild, but sweet and fruity.
From the package: “Get real get Jelly Belly®” ... “Directions: Enjoy one at a time, or combine flavors for a gourmet treat!”
Online store: Buy Jelly Belly on Amazon #ad
Company: Jelly Belly Candy Company
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at CW Price. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road