Taste test: This box contained a clear bag holding 11 chocolate-coated mini pretzel rods, each fairly thick and a bit under 4 inches long. I crunched in to find a light crunch and a very nice chocolate flavor, with a bit of salt too. The coating looked thin, but there was plenty of chocolate to taste.
Just one of these sticks made for a very satisfying snack, but it was easy to end up eating many of them in a row. Very good!
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice chocolate smell.
From the package: “Pretzel sticks covered in chocolate” ... “Product of the Philippines” ... “Imagine your favorite biscuits stretched into fun sticks. Imagine them dipped and coated with rich thick chocolate, then bite and enjoy! What a combination! What a totally awesome snack!”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from the Philippines (62 reviews)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Pretzels (555 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2016
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road