Taste test: This chocolate bar was positively a behemoth, as it was large and very thick, with a 5x2 grid of large square sections. Each section was even thicker around the edges, with a raised border, and the ION logo was written diagonally across the middle. The bottom of the bar had hazelnuts showing through, but the rest of the surfaces were all milk chocolate.
I bit in to find a soft feel and a nice creamy milk chocolate taste, with lots of whole hazelnuts embedded inside. I ended up eating two sections at a time, which was plenty to satisfy and provide a chocolate rush, consuming a glass of cold milk with each portion.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice, primarily milk chocolate but could also notice a hint of hazelnut.
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Sophia's Greek Pantry, Belmont, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road