Taste test: This large chocolate bar from Greece was fairly thick and had a vast number of small sections, as it was divided into a 10x3 grid, each quite small and bearing the ION logo stretched out diagonally across the top (which was different from the logo on the bar pictured on the wrapper).
It was tough to get enough leverage to break off individual sections, so I ended up mostly eating groups of sections together. But that was OK, since the sections were small enough that it seemed reasonable to eat as many as three at a time. I bit in to find a soft feel and a great milk chocolate taste, smooth and creamy. A nice chocolate rush!
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Great creamy milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “No colours, no preservatives, no G.M.O.” ... “Keep in a cool dry place/Kuhl und trocken lagern”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at Sevan Bakery, Watertown. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Corn Pops Jumbo Snax Caramel Crunch
- Speedy Choice Carolina Reaper Premium Cheese Curls
- Froot Loops Jumbo Snax
- Kraken Extra Hot Flavor
- Speedy Choice Fire Roasted Sweet Corn Premium Popcorn
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road