Taste test: This large chocolate bar from Greece was fairly thick and had a vast number of small sections, as it was divided into a 10x3 grid, each quite small and bearing the ION logo stretched out diagonally across the top (which was different from the logo on the bar pictured on the wrapper).
It was tough to get enough leverage to break off individual sections, so I ended up mostly eating groups of sections together. But that was OK, since the sections were small enough that it seemed reasonable to eat as many as three at a time. I bit in to find a soft feel and a great milk chocolate taste, smooth and creamy. A nice chocolate rush!
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Great creamy milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “No colours, no preservatives, no G.M.O.” ... “Keep in a cool dry place/Kuhl und trocken lagern”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road