Ice Corn Snack
Taste test: These snacks were generally C-shaped and looked just about indistinguishable from white cheddar cheese puffs.
But we crunched in to find that they weren't cheese puffs at all — this was a sweet snack. We shared them with quite a few snackers after an intense exercise session, and reactions fell into two camps: people either liked them or hated them horribly. Most of those in the hate group could not finish one piece — they thought the puffs were that bad. Those who liked them were not consistent in classifying the flavor — people said the taste was like fake banana, or ice cream, or vanilla.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like vanilla.
From the package: “Ingredients: Corn Flour, Rice Oil, White Sugar, Vegetable Oil, Palm Oil, Refined Salt, Natural Flavor.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road