Ice Corn Snack
Taste test: These snacks were generally C-shaped and looked just about indistinguishable from white cheddar cheese puffs.
But we crunched in to find that they weren't cheese puffs at all — this was a sweet snack. We shared them with quite a few snackers after an intense exercise session, and reactions fell into two camps: people either liked them or hated them horribly. Most of those in the hate group could not finish one piece — they thought the puffs were that bad. Those who liked them were not consistent in classifying the flavor — people said the taste was like fake banana, or ice cream, or vanilla.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like vanilla.
From the package: “Ingredients: Corn Flour, Rice Oil, White Sugar, Vegetable Oil, Palm Oil, Refined Salt, Natural Flavor.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at H Mart, Cambridge/Burlington, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road