Milk Chocolate Roll
Taste test: This box contained a foil bag that enclosed a two-section plastic tray holding 18 wafer rolls. Each roll was fairly thin, over 4 inches long and had a middle brown color generally, with a darker brown spiral running along the exterior and white filling visible inside the ends.
The picture on the box showed the entire interior of the ends filled in white filling, plus it said "Full Filling," but in reality, it was a fairly conventional coating of the interior surface, not anything close to a full filling. That wasn't a problem for taste or texture, as the rolls were still extremely good, but it was odd that they made the claim. We shared the rolls with many snackers, and everyone who saw them was eager to crunch in and quite thrilled with the result when they did!
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice chocolate smell.
From the package: “Crispy chocolate wafer filled with tasty milk filling.” ... “Full Filling”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Taiwan (100 reviews)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Wafer rolls (45 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2015
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road