Taste test: This smallish chocolate bar had six sections arranged side-by-side along its length.
The unusual thing was that each individual section was shaped kind of like the USS Arizona Memorial in Pearl Harbor, definitely an unconventional shape for a candy bar, but not all that elaborate or flashy. The inside of the bar had a peanut butter filling. The texture and taste were quite good, with a great smooth feel and taste to both the peanut butter and chocolate. Very good!
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice peanut butter and chocolate smell.
From the package: “Radically indulgent chocolates” ... “All natural”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Humboldt Chocolate
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Harvest at Mendosa's, Mendocino, California. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road