Taste test: This smallish chocolate bar had six sections arranged side-by-side along its length.
The unusual thing was that each individual section was shaped kind of like the USS Arizona Memorial in Pearl Harbor, definitely an unconventional shape for a candy bar, but not all that elaborate or flashy. The inside of the bar had a peanut butter filling. The texture and taste were quite good, with a great smooth feel and taste to both the peanut butter and chocolate. Very good!
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice peanut butter and chocolate smell.
From the package: “Radically indulgent chocolates” ... “All natural”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Humboldt Chocolate
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road