Taste test: This candy bar from Iceland had a lumpy exterior that appeared to be Rice Krispies jutting out through the milk chocolate coating.
I bit in to find a nice crisp crunch, and I looked at the cross-section to see that much like the Florida bar from the same company, beneath the lumpy exterior of this one was a multi-layer wafer bar inside. The wafer bar provided multiple layers of milk chocolate to add to the chocolate coating. Very good!
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good mild milk chocolate smell.
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Iceland (15 reviews)
- Chocolate (1810 snacks)
- Bars (956 snacks)
- Snacks containing cereal (158 snacks)
- Wafer bars (137 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2016
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road