Taste test: I've long enjoyed eating the cinnamon Hot Tamales (as well as the nearly indistinguishable Fire version). Once you've eaten one piece, it just hard to stop grabbing more and more until the box is empty.
This new variety of Hot Tamales seemed intriguing, so I bought a box. But once I tried them, I had no idea how the good folks at Just Born thought that they could get away with calling these Hot Tamales. Sure, they've got the same size, shape and texture as real Hot Tamales, but otherwise they're completely different. The color was a textured mix of white and light blue, similar to some jelly beans. The taste was neither hot nor cinnamony; it was just sweet and minty. The taste was decent though not spectacular as chewable mints go, so these were nothing special.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not much.
From the package: “Chewy Mint FLavored Candies” ... “A great candy isn't made ... It's Just Born®”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Just Born Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Christmas Tree Shops. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Gingerbread Oreo (2020)
- Guinness Caramel Chocolate
- Snyder's of Hanover Rounds Butter Flavored
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
- Clancy's White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road