Taste test: This was supposed to be a hotter version of the well-established and excellent Hot Tamales candy.
Like the regular version, each piece was red and had roughly the shape of a medicine capsule, except bigger. There was lots of cinnamon taste and a decent level of heat. It didn't think the taste was all that different from the regular version, but possibly the hot aftertaste was more intense with these.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good cinnamony smell, same as the regular Hot Tamales.
From the package: “Chewy Cinnamon Flavored Candies” ... “A Fat Free Cinnamon-Charged Candy” ... “A great candy isn't made ... It's Just Born®”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Just Born Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Christmas Tree Shops. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road