Hot Tamales Cotton Candy
Taste test: As a major fan of the intense cinnamon flavor of Hot Tamales candy, I couldn't resist buying this cotton candy, as it would be great if they could duplicate that same taste in cotton candy form.
When I opened the bag, it looked like the usual bagged cotton candy, with the normal pink cotton candy color. I grabbed a pinch, and the first bite did taste remotely like Hot Tamales, though orders of magnitude less intense, but after that, it was a different — and kind of gross — taste. The problem might have been that rather than going with just the Hot Tamales flavor, they mixed it with regular Cotton Candy flavor (or maybe some other flavor entirely) and that just didn't work. Most of our potential tasters weren't even willing to try it (so they don't get votes here) but even ones who did try it didn't go back to the bag for more.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of strange, only a bit like the cinnamon candy.
From the package: “Not a significant source of saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, dietary fiber, vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium and iron.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Taste of Nature, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Christmas Tree Shops. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Fire! Sauce Flavor
- Terrell's Syracuse Style Potato Chips
- Godiva Signature Milk Chocolate 8 Mini Bars
- Good & Smart Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion
- Lipo Mini Roll Strawberry Flavor
- Rice Krispies Treats SpongeBob Limited Edition
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Nacho Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road