I ate my first piece and found it have the usual good cinnamon flavor, but it lacked any heat. As is nearly unavoidable with Hot Tamales, I ate more and more of the capsule-shaped red pieces, and it seemed like the heat levels varied quite a bit from one piece to the next, as some had a good strong kick, while others lacked any at all. Whether this was intentional or not, I have no idea, but I do know that I liked the hot pieces better.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not much there.
From the package: “America's Favorite Cinnamon Candy”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Just Born Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- All Hot Tamales (11 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1063 snacks)
- Cinnamon Snacks (161 snacks)
- Retro snack packages (17 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2012
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road