Taste test: After many years of eating Hot Tamales and then discovering the Fire version (which was maybe slightly hotter than the regular version), I found this "Fierce Cinnamon" flavor confusing.
Was this another extra-hot version, and if so, was "Fierce" supposed hotter or less hot than "Fire"? Or is "Fierce" just a new name for the original? The dark red covering most of the box (replacing regular red dominating the original box) had me thinking it was some sort of extra-hot version, but once I tried some of them, I was pretty sure it was just a new box for the original formula. And I have no complaints about the original formula, as these Tamales were chewy, very flavorful and had a nice, mildly hot cinnamon kick. But it would be helpful if Just Born could help us out by more clearly differentiating their products in the whole Hot Tamales line.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not much.
From the package: “Get fired up!® with Fierce Cinnamon flavor”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Just Born Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road