Taste test: After reviewing several variations of the original Hot Tamales, I finally got my hands on a box of the original (or at least the first box I remember) to do a formal review and fill a gaping hole in the confusing lineup.
When I tried the retro box, there was a strange variation in heat level from one piece to the next. The Fierce and Fire kinds seemed hot, but not necessarily hotter than the original kind that I remembered. As for this box, it seemed like the same thing as the retro box, with some pieces being purely the sweet cinnamon taste, while others had significant kick. So I'm still confused about the differences between the various versions, but I sure do like to eat them.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not much.
From the package: “Chewy Cinnamon Flavored Candies” ... “America's Favorite Cinnamon Candy”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Just Born Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road