Taste test: This new wafer bar from Hostess was similar in concept to many other delicious chocolate-and-PB bars such as Buddy Bars and Nutty Bars, but they took things to a new level in several ways.
First of all, each of the two bars in the package was considerably wider than comparable bars, about an inch and a half across. Next, instead of just coating the outside in chocolate, this one had some swirls of peanut butter within the chocolate coating. Finally, the whole thing seemed moister, particularly the two peanut butter layers that separated the three wafers. Great with cold milk!
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice chocolate and peanut butter smell.
From the package: “Fudge covered wafers with peanut butter” ... “No Artificial Flavors or Colors” ... “No High Fructose Corn Syrup”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Hostess Brands, LLC
Categories for this snack:
- All Hostess (43 snacks)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Bars (955 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (349 snacks)
- Wafer bars (137 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2019
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road