Taste test: This new wafer bar from Hostess was similar in concept to many other delicious chocolate-and-PB bars such as Buddy Bars and Nutty Bars, but they took things to a new level in several ways.
First of all, each of the two bars in the package was considerably wider than comparable bars, about an inch and a half across. Next, instead of just coating the outside in chocolate, this one had some swirls of peanut butter within the chocolate coating. Finally, the whole thing seemed moister, particularly the two peanut butter layers that separated the three wafers. Great with cold milk!
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice chocolate and peanut butter smell.
From the package: “Fudge covered wafers with peanut butter” ... “No Artificial Flavors or Colors” ... “No High Fructose Corn Syrup”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Hostess Brands, LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at Walgreen's. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Guinness Caramel Chocolate
- Snyder's of Hanover Rounds Butter Flavored
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
- Clancy's White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
- Non Stop Munchies Spices Treat Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road