Taste test: This new wafer bar from Hostess was similar in concept to many other delicious chocolate-and-PB bars such as Buddy Bars and Nutty Bars, but they took things to a new level in several ways.
First of all, each of the two bars in the package was considerably wider than comparable bars, about an inch and a half across. Next, instead of just coating the outside in chocolate, this one had some swirls of peanut butter within the chocolate coating. Finally, the whole thing seemed moister, particularly the two peanut butter layers that separated the three wafers. Great with cold milk!
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice chocolate and peanut butter smell.
From the package: “Fudge covered wafers with peanut butter” ... “No Artificial Flavors or Colors” ... “No High Fructose Corn Syrup”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Hostess Brands, LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at Walgreen's. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road