Taste test: These large M&M's, part of a series of three new peanut M&M's flavors vying for votes online (with this, Chili Nut and Coffee Nut competing against regular Peanut M&M's), came with coatings of dark brown, light yellow and mustard yellow.
I bit in to find a taste that was pretty much the same as Peanut M&M's. Something tasted a bit different during the aftertaste, so I'm figuring that it had something to do with the honey, but it didn't taste like honey to me. If it hadn't said "Honey Nut" on the wrapper, then that woudn't have been my guess, as the different sweetening made it just seem like a different kind of chocolate. Still, a good taste.
Shop: Buy M&M's at Amazon #ad
Smell test: Regular Peanut M&M's smell. Couldn't really notice any honey.
Online store: Buy M&M's at Amazon #ad
Company: Mars Wrigley Confectionery US, LLC
Categories for this snack:
- All M&M's (55 snacks)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Nuts (513 snacks)
- Honey Snacks (155 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2016
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road