Taste test: These large M&M's, part of a series of three new peanut M&M's flavors vying for votes online (with this, Chili Nut and Coffee Nut competing against regular Peanut M&M's), came with coatings of dark brown, light yellow and mustard yellow.
I bit in to find a taste that was pretty much the same as Peanut M&M's. Something tasted a bit different during the aftertaste, so I'm figuring that it had something to do with the honey, but it didn't taste like honey to me. If it hadn't said "Honey Nut" on the wrapper, then that woudn't have been my guess, as the different sweetening made it just seem like a different kind of chocolate. Still, a good taste.
Shop: Buy M&M's at Amazon #ad
Smell test: Regular Peanut M&M's smell. Couldn't really notice any honey.
Online store: Buy M&M's at Amazon #ad
Company: Mars Wrigley Confectionery US, LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Walgreen's. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road